DSC_0125 DSC_0127 DSC_0136 DSC_0137 DSC_3015 Goldenjubilee
 
 
  Updates...
Sacred Heart Church

Sunday Anouncements..


St. Chavara Feast
St. Chavara Feast images


Christmas Cultural Programme
Christmas Cultural Programme Images


Marriage Bureau
Rajkot Diocese Marriage Bureau


Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee


Sacred Heart Church -a flashback
Sacred Heart Church -a flashback video


            
 
  Welcome to Our Site
     
Construction of Sacred Heart church in Jamnagar city was started by Fr. Stephan D’souza SJ, the first resident Priest who guided the Catholic community from 1948 to 1966. It was blessed by bishop Edwin pinto SJ of Ahmedabad on 3rd December 1967. The church was officially declared a Parish on 1st November 1971, thus halting ITS DEPENDENCY FROM Rajkot. Fr. John Myuers SJ was appointed Parish Priest. In 1974, the CMI fathers took charge of this Parish and Fr. Mathew Panthiruvelil was the first CMI priest to serve this Parish.
Email:
     
 
Designed By : aaditya info solutions Updated By : Biju John